Office AssistantSeptember 9, 2021
Payroll AssociateSeptember 9, 2021
This position will require candidate to be a reliable self starter that can handle a fast paced office environment.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform coding for items such as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes and conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the Sage Financial System.
- Handles all vendor correspondences via phone and/or email.
- Can investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Assist with monthly status reports and monthly closings.
- Reconcile various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Process remittance information from checks, drafts, and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
- Receives, researches and a variety of internal and external inquiries concerning account status including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Performs other duties as required to support the Accounting Department as well as other business departments.
- Processes company payroll ensuring proper entry into the Sage Financial System.
Monday – Friday, daylight hours.
Pay rate is $17/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.