Administrative AssistantSeptember 16, 2022
Pharmacy TechnicianSeptember 18, 2022
Position summary: The Air Travel Reservationist is actively involved with the sales efforts and administrative processing of airline reservations for clients traveling to particular destinations. Provides airline assistance, support and information to various members of staff in the programs dept. Functions with degree of autonomy and is accountable to and supervised by the Department Head.
- Make airline reservations for domestic and international travel (as well as hotel, rental cars, etc.) to maximize time and cost efficiency.
- Answer incoming calls and internal calls/questions regarding domestic and international airline travel, hotels and transportation.
- Finalize airline sales to clients and coordinates all aspects of ticketing related to that sale.
- Participates in airline sales and marketing efforts to achieve goals for profit and growth under close supervision from Department Head to meet deadlines.
- Involvement with customer service related matters within the airline department as directed by Department Head to include, but not limited to, the following: refunds, mileage credit, schedule changes, lost ticket processing, handling customer complaints and problems.
- Associates Degree or equivalent is preferred (preferably in travel related studies).
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a comprehensive domestic/international travel company.
- Minimum of 1-3 year intensive experience in airline ticketing.
- Strong knowledge of geography and the airline industry.
- Knowledge of comparative perspective between air carriers.
- Proficient in the use of CRS (Centralized Reservation Systems) procedures.
- Previous experience working on Sabre and Amadeus systems is helpful.
Pay rate: $17/hr. – $21.00/hr. based upon experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm