Medical Customer Service RepresentativeJuly 25, 2022
Medical Insurance CoordinatorJuly 25, 2022
- This position involves extensive member contact via the telephone.
- Handles inbound/outbound calls from participants and/or prescribers when needed to start and process order requests.
- Ability to research and investigate orders using Peoplesafe and LINKS.
- Research issues sent by Customer Care, Account Managers, internal customers and Quality Assurance relative to the customer service experience.
- Notifying requestor of decisions, changes, or other relevant information pertaining to request/inquiry.
- Responsible for researching and resolving payment issues.
- Perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions.
- Follow through on standard operating procedures, problem-solving and troubleshooting within guidelines.
- Ability to work under strict turn-around-times.
- PC skills in Windows-based applications.
- Advanced verbal/written communication skills.
- Team-oriented, customer service focused and able to identify process improvements.
- The position may require working an occasional Saturday shift.
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Ability to understand the audience you are writing to
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong research skills with the ability to evaluate, focus on the problem and find the resolution.
- Understand the importance of timely work and effective planning.
- Prioritizing and organizing workload in adherence to deadlines.
- Desire and aptitude to assist a customer with escalated concerns and provide final resolutions.
- Ability to respond to escalated concerns in a calm and professional manner in attempts to prevent further escalations.
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills.
Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 6:30 pm CT. Training hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm CT for 2 weeks.
Pay rate: $13.40/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.