The funding coordinator is responsible for:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the disbursement process
- Work closely with the Closing team
- Prepare and release funds to all involved parties
- Research returned checks
- Complete reports and transfer funds
- Initiate/approve/release outgoing wires
- Practical work experience within real estate industry and/or a vendor management service company
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, especially the ability to meet tight deadlines for clients
- Strong attention to detail
Hours are Monday – Friday 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
Pay rate is $15 – $16/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.