Pharmacy TechnicianJuly 24, 2022
Medical Customer Service RepresentativeJuly 25, 2022
The Accounting & Sales Specialist will:
- Process incoming sales orders from creation to completion.
- Prepare, process and update checklist for all new orders.
- Verify all required paperwork is received and correct.
- Create Purchase orders for new equipment.
- Prepare and distribute internal/external documents.
- Work with leasing companies to complete funding process.
- Create all approved contracts.
- Work directly with Sales Team, Admin Team and Service Team to maintain an updated database that includes: Customer, Equipment, Leasing, Contract, Inventory and any and all miscellaneous information.
- Generate Buyout Information for Sales department.
- Track expiring contracts for Account Reviews.
- Month end, quarterly and year end close out reports.
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Able to function in fast paced and high volume environment
- Work under stressful conditions
- Ability to meet consistent deadlines
- Exceptional customer service both internally and externally
- Possess a degree in either Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the Accounting/Finance area
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Pay rate: $40,000 per year
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.