This is a remote position but candidates must reside in one of the following states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina, Florida, Texas or Arizona.
• Utilizing multiple software systems to complete Medicare appeals case reviews
• Meeting or exceeding government mandated timelines
• Complying with turnaround time, productivity and quality standards
• Conveying resolution to beneficiary or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence
• Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D guidance
• Working independently but be self-aware enough to know when to ask for help
• Be technically capable to understand trouble-shooting steps and be able to communicate the results to leaders or IT
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally with members and prescribers while managing multiple software systems
• Accountable and results driven
• Critical thinker/problem solver
• Receptive to constructive feedback and flexible in adapting to change
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize time and workload
• Ability to execute successfully in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced, highly-regulated environment
• Proficient in navigation of multiple computer applications
• Proficient use of keyboard, mouse and ability to navigate 2 workstation monitors
• Ability to type more than 30 WPM
• At least two years of general business experience that includes problem resolution, business writing, quality improvement and customer service
• Six months of working in a virtual role where the supervisor is not physically in the same space
• Six months of PBM/pharmaceutical related work strongly desired
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Pay rate: $14.46/hr.
Hours: Must be flexible to work a regular 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.