Customer Service RepresentativeOctober 12, 2021
Warehouse DriverOctober 13, 2021
- Perform technical assessments of current and prospective customers to evaluate their needs and develop technology-enabled solutions inclusive of products, equipment, and services.
- Identify current and future customer service needs through professional interactions with customers in a variety of industries.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Serve as the technical contact for vendors and channel partners.
- Provide the customer with technical information related to available products, equipment, and services.
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, and service in customer environment and proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Design, install, manage, and support systems and networking infrastructure projects across multiple physical and logical locations, and maintain internet connectivity.
- Ensure that all systems and networks are appropriately supported and maintained and support the technology roadmap inclusive of maintenance and refresh cycles.
- Configure and support hardware including endpoints and peripherals and configure and administer active directory and domain environments.
- Manage assigned helpdesk ticket queues with adherence to established Service Level Agreements
- Serve as the Tier 3 remote and onsite technical resource for all escalated technical service issues and coordinate with Tier 4 vendor as required.
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing technical information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of three years of LAN and WLAN experience with the design, installation, maintenance.
- A minimum of three years of experience with the design, installation, maintenance and support of physical and virtualized servers and backup appliances in enterprise-level datacenter environments.
- Demonstrated technical experience in desktop, network, server and peripheral device installation and maintenance.
- Technical experience in enterprise-level deployments; experience managing devices with an MDM (SCCM, Intune, Google Workspace Admin).
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory & Group Policy; experience with Azure preferred.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Eagerness to learn and take direction in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment.
This is a Direct Hire position. Salary will depend upon experience. $24.50/hr. – $27/hr. Excellent benefits.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm