Data Entry/VerifierJune 24, 2022
Service TechnicianJuly 6, 2022
Position is fully remote but must live in one of the following states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Texas, Arizona, Florida, North Carolina.
- Processing enrollment of Medicare members including first-time enrollment and member modifications
- Manage work activities in your work queue (i.e. enrollment missing information, enrollment with effective date change)
- Interface with other system applications for research and, where applicable, updating them with actions/outcomes of enrollment activity
- May also support on one or more of the following enrollment support functions
- Update Excel spreadsheets to track workflow of various special assigned projects
- Outbound Enrollment Verification member calls
- Answer incoming agent/broker calls regarding special needs (low income) enrollment plans
- Post Enrollment functions such as determining member paid penalties
- Meet monthly established quality and productivity goals on a consistent basis
- Follow work instructions regarding enrollment tasks
- MUST have Medical Insurance Enrollment Experience
- Understanding of Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for Medicare Part D and C
- Enrollment processes or previous work experience in regulatory environment
- Understanding of basic healthcare terminology and definitions, such as HIPAA
- Basic to intermediate skills in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook are a plus; ability to create and update Excel spreadsheets
- Microsoft Office applications
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Training hours M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST or CST
Pay rate: $20.64/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.