Customer Service RepresentativeJuly 25, 2022
Medical Customer Service RepresentativeJuly 29, 2022
Position is 100% remote but candidate must live in one of the following states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina, Florida, Texas or Arizona.
- Will be responsible for supporting daily work and special projects, securing data files, and timely execution of member mailings.
- Also coordinate, as appropriate, with internal partners, and engage in changes to the communications environment. Areas of involvement include daily work activity with Senior Coordinators, Consultants, Senior Consultants, Supervisor and Manager.
- Act as individual contributor and team player for any Data Validation initiatives.
- Identify and assist team to ensure all work is preformed within SLA.
- Maintains average monthly accuracy over 85%
- Plays a role in Data Validation Initiatives
- 2 years of work experience within a healthcare / PBM environment
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook
- Proofing/Validation experience and understanding of variable information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management, including good organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Flexibility, strong accountability and good teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Medicare Part D letter requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving experience
- Experience working with multiple internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a dynamic environment
- Lead by example; informal leadership skills
- Partner and support others to achieve overall team goals
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Possible Sunday for day off during the week.
Pay rate: $18.05/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.