CNC MachinistSeptember 8, 2021
Accounts PayableSeptember 9, 2021
The office assistant will provide primary general administrative duties such as greeting customers, answering calls, photocopying, faxing, mailing and emailing.
- Answers, screens and transfers in bound calls
- Assists the Front Office Manger – Assists with orders, files and Answers Distribution Management System, billing, manufacturer representative orders
- Process orders including manufactures payables and invoices to customers
- Coordinates customer pick up appointments with the Service Manager
- Customer communication
- Assists service and sales with saving, resizing and organizing photos
- Coordinate the set up of customer / site information
- Prepares and processes invoices
- Assembles operation and maintenance manuals for customers and assist with multi-line divisions
- Manages the company’s tax exemption certificates by reviewing expiration dates, requesting updates and attaching to customer inquiry
- Maintains website and work with the Service Manager on social media
- Support the Multi-Line and Answers Distribution Representative
- Order and Organize files, brochures and marketing materials for trade shows
- Informs Operations Manager of any maintenance of office equipment
- Works directly with Office Manager, Operations Manager and Accountant routinely
- Works with President, Vice President, Sales, Service, Front Office Manager and Front Office staff doing the daily business of the company
- Types general correspondence such as memos, charts and proposals
- Assists other front office employees with everyday tasks or projects and fills in for others while they are absent or on vacation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- One year of administrative experience
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Pay rate is $15.00/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.