Tax ProcessorFebruary 6, 2023
Pharmacy TechnicianFebruary 6, 2023
**This is in a warehouse setting. Worker must be comfortable with being on their feet for the majority if not the entire shift.
- Retrieve shipping documents and labels from printers and organizing them for picking.
- Assist in the packing and shipping of medications.
- Track shipped packages making sure that patient is in receipt of shipped package.
- Report any packages that are not delivered.
- Organize shipping reports daily into file for review by Branch Manager.
- Receive non-pharmaceuticals via back dock.
- Ability to learn computer system and work with MS Word and Excel programs.
- Also responsible for other tasks related to placing purchase orders, receiving inventory, tracking and reconciling inventory balances, and selecting product and supplies under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- This position also has responsibility for managing all pharmaceutical product levels, maintaining adequate levels for dispensing as well as managing returned goods to SOP guidelines.
- Organized, detail orientated and problem solving skills important to the position.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack desired.
- This position is physically demanding, must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Pay rate: $17.35/hr.
Hours: Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Minimum 6 months experience in a warehouse or purchasing environment, data entry experience helpful.
- Past experience in pharmacy a plus.
- Knowledge of packing and shipping with national carriers.
- Current pharmacy technician license or certification of training as required by individual State Pharmacy Regulations.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.