This pharmacy technician position takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process. Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
* Assist the pharmacist in obtaining authorization for pharmacy services as requested; validate insurance coverage and communication with patients.
* Gather information for the initial admission of new patients and review all new charts to ensure that all necessary nursing paperwork is included.
* Manage the schedule for patient deliveries, manage inventory, create and maintain supply templates in the pharmacy computer data base.
* Document all supply management activities in the patient medical record.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Pay rate is $15.52/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.