Great company is looking for a production assistant. Full time – Temp to hire position. Pay rate is $18.25/hr. Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- Ability to lift over 15 pounds
- Must be able to perform all necessary physical functions throughout an eight-hour work day
- Technical and hands on capabilities including carpentry, fabrication, mechanical, and basic plumbing
- Ability to read basic floor plans/dimensions and follow vehicle build sheet
- Demonstrate safe operation of power tools/equipment
- Completion of forklift training and all safety training within first 60 days of employment as well as all necessary courses and training, throughout employment, to maintain OSHA compliance
- Establish an understanding of the production schedule and man hours
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to accurately account for inventory
- Plan, organize, and execute all chassis build-outs from start to finish
- Maintain a clean and safe shop area
- Assess builds thoroughly and accurately for quality assurance
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.
The health and well-being of our colleagues remain our top priority throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and we continue to implement workplace safety measures based on guidance from public health officials and our internal clinical experts.