IT TechnicianOctober 13, 2021
Warehouse SupportOctober 13, 2021
- Load truck with equipment accessories and supplies for delivery.
- Obtain customer signature on Bill of Lading.
- Pick up Equipment Disposition form and maintain timely deliveries to customers.
- Ensure correct items are off-loaded and picked up at each stop utilizing the pre-defined checklist provided, match paperwork with equipment being picked up.
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers.
- Communicate issues to dispatcher in a timely manner so the sales rep can be notified.
- Turn in paperwork daily to designated personnel.
- Drive safely and maintain valid driver’s license.
- Help to maintain clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Provide assistance during non-customer delivery times to warehouse team to help build equipment.
- Keep truck in proper working order and always ready for deliveries.
- Maintain/log scheduled maintenance for truck.
- Notify Logistics Manager of any issues with the truck.
- Communicate issues to supervisor in timely manner.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to calculate simple math equations.
- Must be customer service friendly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience.
- Good Communication skills.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
This is a direct hire position. Salary range of $15/hr. – $19/hr. depending upon experience. Excellent benefit package.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm