Warehouse DriverOctober 13, 2021
Customer Service/DispatcherOctober 14, 2021
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of warehouse environment.
- Second seat on the delivery truck, including assisting on deliveries when needed and filling in for first seat driver.
- Work with Warehouse Manager in regard to receiving in equipment/supplies and moving them to their designated warehouse space.
- Responsible for reading emails pertaining to all deliveries.
- Preparing recycle toners to go to recycling company as needed.
- Keeping and updated list of equipment inventory.
- Tearing down equipment boxes and getting equipment ready for build team.
- Assisting build team with the building of equipment.
- Deliver parts/supplies to technician in field and help with issues when necessary.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to calculate simple math equations
- Must be customer service friendly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have Microsoft Office experience
- Good communication skills
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
This is a direct hire position. Excellent benefit package.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Pay rate is $12/hr. – $15/hr. depending upon experience.