Order SelectorFebruary 6, 2023
Executive AssistantFebruary 7, 2023
***Position is currently HYBRID with the possibility of future on-site.
Responsible for all third party follow-up associated with the dispensing of prescription medication; maintain supporting chronological notes that detail action taken to resolve outstanding account balances. Maintains patient demographic information and data collection systems. Work all billing/collection reports, queues, or diversions according to payer and company policy guidelines.
Pay rate: $18.79/hr.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Transmit or submit claims (paper, electronic) to insurance payers for reimbursement.
- Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors.
- Provide detailed follow up with patients and payers in the form of, but not limited to phone calls, fax transmittals and e-mails.
- Contact patients and Physician’s offices as needed in order to expedite claims processing.
- Obtain accurate demographic, insurance and financial information from patients to ensure all account information is accurate.
- 1+ years of experience with collections associated with Medical billing or collections in health care.
- Customer Service in a health care environment and with healthcare reimbursement.
- Ability to communicate with clientele in a professional manner; both written and verbal.
- Proven effective customer service skills and experience that shows ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize based on importance while displaying strong attention to detail.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.