Accounting & Sales SpecialistJuly 25, 2022
Customer Service RepresentativeJuly 25, 2022
This is a 100% remote position but candidates must reside in one of the following states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas or Arizona
- Provides support to the Prior Authorization Department in meeting client expectations regarding efficiency, service levels, privacy maintenance and quality of decision-making.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with ERISA, CMS, and client specific requirements.
- Works as part of the team to meet business unit objectives.
- This position is also responsible for receiving calls from physician offices and providing professional and courteous assistance to all callers through the criteria-based process.
- The Representative will follow criteria question set prompts to facilitate system-generated approvals.
- Further responsibilities include maintaining complete, timely, and accurate documentation of all requests, communicating to the physician’s office, pharmacies, intake etc. as needed, and transfers all clinical questions and judgement calls to the Pharmacy Technician (if not a Pharmacy Technician) or Clinical Pharmacist as needed.
- The Representative will also assist with other duties such as outbound calls, monitoring/responding to inquiries in mailboxes and other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- The Representative will support requirements of the PA team by working as part of a weekend coverage team on a rotating basis where needed.
- Customer service focus.
- Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel.
- Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding.
- Ability to read and interpret billing documents.
- The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
Hours: Must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 am – 8:00 pm CT – Training hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm CT.
Pay rate: $17.50/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.