Mail SorterSeptember 9, 2022
Pharmacy Appeals RepresentativeSeptember 12, 2022
This position is remote but candidate must reside in Texas
Pay rate: $17.50/hr.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 1:30 pm-10:00 pm CST— Training 8:00 am-4:30 pm CST
- The Representative will work closely with providers to process prior authorization (PA), and drug benefit exception requests on behalf of Medicaid as the client and in accordance with Medicare Part D CMS Regulations.
- Must apply information [provided through multiple channels] to the plan criteria defined through work instruction.
- Research and conduct outreach via phone to requesting providers to obtain additional information to process coverage requests and complete all necessary actions to close cases.
- Responsible for research and correction of any issues found in the overall process.
- Phone assistance is required to initiate and/or resolve coverage requests.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows based environment
- Ability to work in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Ability to read and understand pharmacy/medical terminology
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.