Repair TechnicianNovember 17, 2021
Data Entry ClerkNovember 30, 2021
This is a direct hire position. 1st shift – 30-35 hours per week.
Pay rate $18/hr. + Additional $1/hr. paid for hours worked on Sunday.
**$2/hr. additional pay premium through the end of the year.
- Selects and receives incoming stock
- Relocates merchandise throughout the warehouse
- Sorts and organizes merchandise strategically in preparation for shipment and unloads incoming shipment from trucks/ back-hauls.
- Performs general cleaning duties
- Participates in-taking warehouse inventory counts
- Performs all assigned tasks, accurately, efficiently, and within company policy and procedures
- Operates equipment according to safety guidelines in performance of essential job functions
- Notifies management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skill of performing basic arithmetic equations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Frequently required to lift and place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights
- Frequently required to sit, stand, bend, reach, grip, push, pull, lift, carry and walk throughout the warehouse
- Continuously work in varying temperatures, hot and cold (including outdoor temperatures and refrigerator/freezer environments)
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.