Pharmacy TechnicianFebruary 6, 2023
Tax ProcessorFebruary 6, 2023
This position takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers. Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- This position is in a fast paced CALL CENTER work environment.
- State Technician Trainee License is REQUIRED.
- Training – 2 weeks; Monday – Friday – 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Hours of operation are 6:00 AM- 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday with Saturday rotation – these hours will move 1 hour later when the time changes in November. **Must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of operation.
- Candidates will be in office, with potential to move to work from home as needed.
- Pay rate is $18.98/hr.
Choice One Staffing Group offers our employees assistance in finding the best positions for their skills, talents, and experience. It’s simple. At Choice One Staffing Group, People are our PURPOSE and YOUR success is OUR success!
Try us! You’ll find we focus on providing a positive candidate experience from your first contact through the completion of your first assignment and every assignment.
We offer medical, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and pre-employment preparation.
We specialize in Administrative, Light Industrial, Technical, Medical and Hospitality
Choice One Staffing Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin and ancestry, individuals who are 40 years of age and older or qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit onlineapps2.coatsweb.com.